Generic Mmorpg Simulator Generic Mmorpg Simulator

Unfortunately...

A lot of this is true, especially the PVP and PVE stuff. Not entirely sure about the exploration, though I liked that you could win the MMO.
It needs better art, but the music fitted it well and the idea behind it is sound. This could almost be a Big Thing o.O

Poke Solid Snake! Poke Solid Snake!

Hehehehehehe

His expression when I poke him makes me want to stop poking him because he looks sad and I don't want to make Snake sad.
If it were more of a "lol" expression than a "hey get off" expression I'd be here for DAYS.

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Yeah, no.

I am not going to play this game ever again. Why? Because 1) It's exactly the same as Ragdoll Avalanche with annoying graphics, and 2) What the hell?!
Seriously, did you make this game, say to yourself, "This just isn't annoying enough!" and then add the conveyor belts because you wanted people to hate you?
The number of times I have TRIED to answer questions, stood right next to the damn letter for 7.8 seconds only to find that the conveyor belt changes direction at the last second...
No. Sorry, but no.

Damn Circle Damn Circle

Made by the music

Let's be totally straight, it's not too hard. But the music was good, and the ending was more than epic enough for me, and it had a sense of humour (something most games don't), so it wins.

The Stupid Test 4 The Stupid Test 4

Er, what?

I stopped playing when the game became a test of one's knowledge of obscure American laws. Half the people in those states don't even know the answers to the hard questions - and yes, I know, they're "meant to be hard" and all that, but there's no way a test of your supposed intelligence should turn into pure luck.

Retron Retron

I swear, people would PAY for this.

How the hell did you come up with that? THAT WAS AWESOME!
Seriously, though, that's such a brilliant idea! I love that, that is one of the best and simplest games I've ever played.
(I hope the spelling when you die is deliberate ;) It rocks anyway)

Kenney responds:

Thanks =) People would probably pay for it when it was an extended game for sale for a few points on X-Box Marketplace or the Wii. And don't worry it's a nice little parody on Homestar Runner :)

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Great game..

Shame that it was way, way too hard. Seriously. You make it easier, then it'll be much better.

Click Upon Dots Click Upon Dots

...

It would have been a lot more fun if it actually worked.

Defend Atlantis Defend Atlantis

Bubbles For The Win!

What a great idea!
Seriously. Drawing bubbles around things is always fun.
I really liked it. It was just the right amount of difficulty, the waves didn't last forever, the different bubbles were fun to use, and generally it was fun to play. I didn't end up using too many big bubbles, as it seemed easier to take down enemies one by one... But the shockwave bubble was very cool.

Nice work!

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

What on earth made you think of that?

A Zebra underwater? :D Nice idea.
Anyway, I really liked this one - ESPECIALLY the introduction, that was really funny. Graphics were good, and it was certainly fun to play, if a little short.
It's a simple design, but you pulled it off. I actually like it better than I think I would have if you'd made it really complicated.
I couldn't see a single issue with it in terms of collisions (which really bug me when they do appear) so well done for getting it right. :)
All in all... Definitely worth a high rating!
Although I am a little biased towards you guys anyway, so...