Stick Death Arena Stick Death Arena

WOO!

That's what I like to see!
The initial fight with all four of them fighting was amazing, I can only guess at how hard that was to make. It looked really professional, and the whole thing was really well done.
The only thing I have against it is that you left the black and blue sticks out a little, but then the fight between the red and green was still good so no worries about that.

Overall: Awesome.

Muharrem17 responds:

the fight with the black and blue will be in part 2

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

Wow...

People have really forgotten how to review a movie.
I was a little disappointed that all you seemed to do was replace a stick figure with your character, but nevertheless your dude was still well-animated, and the fight at the end was pretty funny. Nice work.

TSAH2 TSAH2

AWESOME!!

That. Was. Insane!
I love it!
I have to say that the Super Flash Bros part was my favourite, but the whole thing was awesome! Really funny, well-animated... Perfect.

I love you people.

Generic Mmorpg Simulator Generic Mmorpg Simulator

Unfortunately...

A lot of this is true, especially the PVP and PVE stuff. Not entirely sure about the exploration, though I liked that you could win the MMO.
It needs better art, but the music fitted it well and the idea behind it is sound. This could almost be a Big Thing o.O

Poke Solid Snake! Poke Solid Snake!

Hehehehehehe

His expression when I poke him makes me want to stop poking him because he looks sad and I don't want to make Snake sad.
If it were more of a "lol" expression than a "hey get off" expression I'd be here for DAYS.

Machete Chamber Machete Chamber

Yeah, no.

I am not going to play this game ever again. Why? Because 1) It's exactly the same as Ragdoll Avalanche with annoying graphics, and 2) What the hell?!
Seriously, did you make this game, say to yourself, "This just isn't annoying enough!" and then add the conveyor belts because you wanted people to hate you?
The number of times I have TRIED to answer questions, stood right next to the damn letter for 7.8 seconds only to find that the conveyor belt changes direction at the last second...
No. Sorry, but no.

Reasoner- Champions Green Reasoner- Champions Green

Whatever it is that makes musicians good, you have

I'm not kidding. This song... this song is so damned epic it makes me want to save the world. I've been searching the Newgrounds Audio Portal and there isn't a single thing on here that comes close that isn't Instrumental #4.

I'm glad I found this. It's truly music to be a hero to.

Reasoner responds:

Thank you for stopping by. This was one of those songs that started out as just a 4 bar melody in my head. It ended up being what you hear now and I couldn't be happier with the response it has gotten.